- Stage 1: Information Session
Spend quality time with one of our experienced professionals who will guide you on everything you need to know about Senka Homes, including helping you establish exactly what you’re looking for in your dream home.
Ask questions, compare inclusions, discuss extras and secure our current pricing & promotion.
- Stage 2: Home Proposal
After obtaining your Land contract, plan of subdivision, estate design guidelines / covenants and a pre-approval of your loan from lending institution . You will be presented a quote, containing all of the options you have selected.
We will also assist you in choosing your colour schemes for your new home and you will also confirm your preferred siting of the house on the land.
Sales Quotation is to be signed by you and accepted by head office within 14 days of receiving payment, completing the sales file.
- Stage 3: Contract Signing
We will present you with three copies of the building contract. One for our records, one for your records and one to present to your finance lender. Here you will also need to pay your contract deposit.
- Stage 4: Building Permits
If your land is titled we will proceed with obtaining your building permit, this may include additional approvals required through council.
CONGRADULATIONS YOU ARE READY TO START BUILDING
- Watch your dream become a reality as your Senka Homes build team gets to work. Your construction and site manager will supervise the process and will ensure that the building of your new home adheres to our stringent quality assurance guidelines. This phase includes five building stages:
- Base stage:
- This stage is when the sewer drains, termite protection Part A (where applicable), Underground electrical cable run in, and concrete slab has been completed.
- Frame stage:
- The stage when a home’s frame, garage and trusses (excluding veranda if applicable) is completed and approved by a building supervisor.
- Lock up stage:
- The stage when a home’s brickwork, windows, roof covering, and plumbing rough in are completed.
- Fixing stage:
- The stage when all internal cladding, infills, architraves, skirting, doors, baths, (excluding spa baths) metal trough cabinet, cabinetry of a home are fitted and fixed in position.
- This stage is when all painting, floor coverings, plumbing fixtures (including tapware, basins and sinks) appliances, electrical fit off, heating and cooling (where applicable), hot water service, water tank (where applicable), ceiling insulation and caulking works have been completed.