How does Senka Homes collect personal information?
We may collect your information in person by sales and customer service staff, social media pages, via our web site, smart phone applications, phone calls and various installations on electronic devices and paper forms.
What personal information does Senka Homes collect and why?
We may collect and process personal information about you so that we can answer your enquiries and provide you with services or improve the services we offer you. The following list contains various ways which we collect your personal information.
- Information, such as your name & email address which includes any forms that require you to gill out on our website. This also includes requesting further services and information.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, location data & traffic data.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of our correspondence.
- If we do not collect this information from you, we may not be able to provide you with the correct and efficient assistance and services that you have requested.
How Senka Homes uses your personal information?
We may use your personal information for the primary purpose for which it was collected, they are as follows:
- To provide you with a better service.
- To administer Senka Home’s relationship with you.
- To provide you with information on products or services that you request from us.
- To inform you about changes to our website and business.
- To make sure that content from the website is presented effectively for you and for your device.
Who does Senka Homes disclose your information to?
We may choose to disclose information we collect about you to the following types of organizations:
- Public authorities, our legal representative or other concerned parties, in specific/special circumstances where, either: We may have reason to believe that disclosing your personal information is necessary or required to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, intentionally or unintentionally interfering with our property or rights, users or anyone else who can be harmed via such activities.
- To third parties engaged by Senka Homes to provide services such as storing and managing databases, processing cred card information, mail outs, debt collection, advertising as well as market research.
- To third parties authorized by you to receive personal information held by us.
We may disclose your personal informations to recipients which are located outside of Australia, including China and the United States of America. We will only disclose your personal information to overseas recipients if you consent to the disclosure.
Security of your personal information
Here at Senka Homes it is important to us that we respect your personal information. Our aim is to ensure the integrity, security and privacy of your personal information submitted to the website.
Please note that no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect your information, we do not warrant & cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us. Any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
Correction and access of your personal information
We will try our best to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. If you do discover that information about you that we hold is incorrect you may contact us at any time to have this information corrected.
You generally have the right to access your personal information, subject to some limitations contained in the Privacy Act 1988.
If you have a privacy concern or complaint, and if you think your privacy has been affected or you would like to put in a complaint relating to the refusal to update or grant you access to our records of your personal information, please contact us directly via email for an examination of your complaint.
For more information relating to privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, please visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's website.